ATS PARA RACK 100/120V 15A 0012 (AP4450)
(10) NEMA 5-15R (Battery Backup)
Nominal Output Voltage
Nominal Input Voltage
Rack ATS, 100/120V, 15A, 5-15 in, (10) 5-15R out
Provides redundant rack mount power to single-corded equipment.
Includes: Mounting hardware, Rack Mounting brackets, Serial configuration cable
- 10 kAIC Overcurrent ProtectionProvides protection in the event of a significant overcurrent event.
- Command line interfaceOffers simultaneous remote management access through Telnet and SSH
- Current MonitoringMonitors the aggregate current draw per power distribution unit.
- Cyber securityA cyber-secure connection provides improved security for your infrastructure devices, and machine data forms the basis of operational insights and analytics, aimed at reducing equipment maintenance costs.
- Flash UpgradeableQuickly and easily upgrade firmware via network download for future product enhancements. Eliminates the need to replace products already installed in the field when new features are released. (Note: Networked units only)
- Quick Transfer RateTransfer rate is within the industry standard and within the time power supplies will typically drop loads. The transfer of one power source to another is seamless to the connected equipment avoiding disruption of equipment performance.
- Remote Management CapabilitiesFull-featured network management interfaces that provide standards-based management via Web, SNMP, and Telnet. Allows users to access, configure, and manage units from remote locations to save valuable time. Associated with this feature is the ability to quickly and easily upgrade the firmware via network download to installed units for future product enhancements.
- RoHSCertifies that electronic devices don’t contain hazardous metals and flame retardants
- StruxureWare Data Center Expert compatibleEnables centralized management via StruxureWare Data Center Expert.
Rack-mount Transfer Switches Features & Benefits
10 kAIC Overcurrent Protection
Provides protection in the event of a significant overcurrent event.
Network Management Capabilities
Full-featured network management interfaces that provide standards-based management via Web, SNMP, and Telnet. Allows users to access, configure, and manage rack PDUs from remote locations to save valuable time. Associated with this feature is the ability to quickly and easily upgrade the firmware via network download to installed units for future product enhancements.
Color LCD display
Provides more robust and intuitive local control and manageability.
Dual Input Power Sources
Supplies redundant AC power to connected equipment. Two AC lines power the unit and if the primary AC power fails, the unit will automatically switch to the alternative power source.
Transfer time <10ms
Industry leading transfer time to ensure seamless ride through in the event of a primary power source failure.
Occupys only 1U of valuable rack space. Puts the power where it is needed most – in the rack near the equipment.
Indicates the status of the AC sources powering the units, as well as indicates which source is set as the primary source and which source is currently supplying power to the load. This provides a visual depiction of the power flow from the input to the load. This allows the user to quickly glance at the power flow and status of the input sources without connecting to the unit.
Wide range of input and output connections
Product family includes a variety of input and output connections to distribute 120V, 208V, or 230V power to multiple outlets. Having a variety of inputs and outputs allow users to adapt to varying power requirements. APC offers units that bring up to 14.4kW using a single branch whip.
Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Netherlands Antilles, Argentina, Aruba, Barbados, Bulgaria, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Bahamas, Belize, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Falkland Islands, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Haiti, Jamaica, Saint Kitts And Nevis, Cayman Islands, Saint Lucia, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Puerto Rico, Paraguay, El Salvador, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Uruguay, Saint Vincent And The Grenadines, Venezuela, U.S. Virgin Islands
Maximum Total Current Draw
Number of Power Cords
Maximum Input Current
Regulatory Derated Input Current (North America)
1.72inches (44MM, 4.4CM)
17.0inches (432MM, 43.2CM)
9.3inches (236MM, 23.6CM)
4.5inches (114MM, 11.4CM)
23.63inches (600MM, 60.0CM)
14.0inches (356MM, 35.6CM)
23 – 113 °F (-5 – 45 °C)
Operating Relative Humidity
0 – 95 %
-25 – 65 °C
Storage Relative Humidity
0 – 95 %
FCC Part 15 Class A, ICES-003, PSE, TUV-C, TUV-NURTL, VCCI Class A
2 years repair or replace
Sustainable Offer Status
REACH: Contains No SVHCs
Other Environmental Compliance