ATS APC 208V 10A-ENT IEC C14 SAI (12) C13 S/CABO DE FOR A (AP4433)
Nominal Output Voltage
Nominal Input Voltage
- 10 kAIC Overcurrent ProtectionProvides protection in the event of a significant overcurrent event.
- Command line interfaceOffers simultaneous remote management access through Telnet and SSH
- Current MonitoringMonitors the aggregate current draw per power distribution unit.
- Cyber securityA cyber-secure connection provides improved security for your infrastructure devices, and machine data forms the basis of operational insights and analytics, aimed at reducing equipment maintenance costs.
- Local Current Monitoring DisplayThe aggregate current draw per rack PDU is displayed on the unit via a digital display. The local digital display helps installers avoid overloaded circuits by providing a visible warning when the current draw is close to the maximum amperage draw of the strip. (Available on designated SKUs only)
- Quick Transfer RateTransfer rate is within the industry standard and within the time power supplies will typically drop loads. The transfer of one power source to another is seamless to the connected equipment avoiding disruption of equipment performance.
- Remote Management CapabilitiesFull-featured network management interfaces that provide standards-based management via Web, SNMP, and Telnet. Allows users to access, configure, and manage units from remote locations to save valuable time. Associated with this feature is the ability to quickly and easily upgrade the firmware via network download to installed units for future product enhancements.
- RoHSCertifies that electronic devices don’t contain hazardous metals and flame retardants
- StruxureWare Data Center Expert compatibleEnables centralized management via StruxureWare Data Center Expert.
Rack-mount Transfer Switches Features & Benefits
10 kAIC Overcurrent Protection
Network Management Capabilities
Color LCD display
Dual Input Power Sources
Transfer time <10ms
Wide range of input and output connections
Maximum Total Current Draw
Maximum Input Current
Maximum Line Current
Operating Relative Humidity
Storage Relative Humidity
Sustainable Offer Status
Other Environmental Compliance